Youth Activating Cream Day & Night Eye Serum – 15ml
The ultimate indulgence for delicate eyes.
- KEY BENEFITS
- As high-performing as it is gentle, this featherlight yet nourishing serum sinks effortlessly into the eye contours to visibly fade the passage of time.
- r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum harnesses the age-defying prowess of legendary retinyl retinoate to dramatically fade lines and wrinkles, while infusing under-eyes with vitality and radiance.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Retinyl Retinoate, Hesperidin & Caffeine
Suitable for sensitive skin – Highly tolerated even by the most sensitive skin types, retinyl retinoate is proven to deliver astonishing results from just 4 weeks**H. Kim et al., British Journal of Dermatology, 2010, 162(3), pp 497-502
Fine lines are softened – Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened, pigmentation noticeably reduced and the appearance of overall skin texture is refined. Eye contours look brighter and revitalised; ultimately more youthful.
Improvements visible over time – Improvements become even more remarkable over time with continued use. The power of vitamin A is now available for all skin types; even sensitive, day and night.
The product of 8 years of work, revolutionary molecule retinyl retinoate is a hybrid of traditional retinol and clinical strength retinoic acid. Its encapsulated form is exclusive to Medik8 formulations.
- Able to act directly on the skin, the molecule helps to stimulate cellular regeneration and supports collagen synthesis. 8 times more powerful than retinol, retinyl retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone and smoothes skins texture for a more youthful-looking complexion.**Retinyl retinoate supports collagen synthesis 8 times more than retinol Kim et al., Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 20018, 16, pp 6387-6393
- Incredibly, retinyl retinoate has been proven to be photostable, meaning it doesn’t break down in sunlight like traditional forms of vitamin A and is gentle enough even for the most sensitive of skin.
How To Use
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum around the delicate eye area, being careful to avoid the eyelids.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
Retinyl Retinoate – 8 times more powerful than retinol and stable both day and night, this non-irritating vitamin A helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and supports the regeneration of skin cells.
Hesperidin- Found naturally in citrus fruits, hesperidin improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls for brighter under eyes.
Caffeine – Revitalising caffeine helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to diffuse the appearance of tired eyes.
Glycerin – As a natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air into the skin to provide intense hydration.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- PARABEN FREE
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO PHTHALATES
Boost the results of r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum – Visit a Medik8 specialist for a detailed skin consultation and experience one of our relaxing anti-ageing facial treatments.
Rewind Professional Skin Peel – A targeted peel that helps to promote collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It fades away imperfections, leaving the skin visibly smoothed and rejuvenated.
“All ingredients are skill-fully mixed in our UK labs. To ensure continued pre-manufacture freshness of our exclusive active ingredient, retinyl retinoate, it is frozen at -20ºC and flown by specialist air freight in cryogenic containers from the development facility in Korea. It is then stored in our special freezers until it is blended precisely into the finished formula creating a powerful yet beautifully elegant cream-serum: maximising anti-ageing results in every single bottle.”
Daniel Isaacs, Medik8 Director of Research